- DAILY PLANS
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE & YEARLY CALENDAR
- Mrs J's Math Resources Blog
- Homework Policy
- About Mrs. Johnson (Bio)
- DPA: Daily Physical Activities
- HEALTH: SEXUAL HEALTH
- FAN FILMS
- Digital Narratives and Poplit Lyrics
- SLAM POETRY WITH MRS CZARNOTA
- ART RESEARCH & TASK
- DREAM VACATION: Financial Literacy & Oral Presenta...
- VISUAL ARTS RESOURCE PAGE
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT OUTLINE!
- Current Learning Focus/Goals
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: ESSAY WRITING
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: READING
- CHANGE AGENT ART ASSIGNMENT
- ART & HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS JAN/FEB
- Preparing For Highschool
- SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT JANUARY
- BLOOMS TAXONOMY
- GEOGRAPHY: Just Eat It
- INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES
- STUDENT BLOGS
- Growth Mindset Page
- GEOGRAPHY #2: Migration, Population, Land Use
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT #1
- ROMEO AND JULIET/SHAKESPEARE PAGE
- Romeo & Juliet Essay Topics & Criteria
- ORAL PRESENTATION: DREAM VACATION
- FAN FILM PART 1: SCI FI/FANTASY (groups 1-4)
- FAN FILMS part 2: THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES (Groups 5...
- FAN FILMS part 3: HIGHSCHOOL LIVING/GIRL POWER (Gr...
- FAN FILMS Part 4: COMEDIES (12-13)
- Photo-A-Day Project 2015-2016
- ESSAY WRITING PREPAREDNESS
- GEOGRAPHY: The Clean Bin Project
- tech buddies prezi videos
- GEOGRAPHY: Mission Blue
- Tech Buddies Media Projects * Finished
- JANUARY HEALTH MATERIAL
- JANUARY HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS & QUIZ
- TECH BUDDIES
- INDIANA JONES ACTIVITIES
- Anti Bullying Page
- The Happy Page
Tuesday, 30 August 2016
"ONLY CONNECT"... These two simple words (the epigraph to E.M. Foresters 1910 novel "Howard's End") have stuck with me since I was an undergrad at University studying English in the 1990's.
They sum up the essence of literacy &, I believe, the purpose of school.
We are communicators. We read, we write, we solve, we learn, we share through a wide variety of mediums.
The technology age has only enhanced this aspect of our human nature. We tweet. We blog. We Facebook.
We continue to read, write, learn and share in new ways and as such are becoming digital citizens.
This class blog will grow as this class grows through the year.
Please explore the site & let me know if you've any questions, concerns or comments! I always welcome feedback. My email is email@example.com.
Posted by Julie Johnson at 07:01