Lots has been happening on the blog in just two days... check out our instagram photo challenge responses AND the new student blog page.
Also, we are gearing up for the ORO FAIR.
The other craft entry is student choice. Of course, there are many listed, but not all can be supported by me in the classroom (I can't quire facilitate tie die t shirt making, for instance)...
These are the items I can support in the classroom:
21-an article make totally of duct tape
25-a b/w pencil drawing of a Canadian landscape
26-a hand drawn poster promoting the fair
27-a poem about Oro Fair
28-a pointillism picture
36(a)-one page scrapbook layout, theme 'my vacation 2016'
39(c)-penmenship (cursive writing in pen)
Of course, students can complete other craft entries for option #2 though they may need to complete that home, or bring in the necessary materials to do here. And of course, they are also welcome to submit additional entries and entries from other categories!
Please check the Oro School Fair booklet for specific details and requirements for entry!
Students have received a copy of this book and also there is one kept in class!
Entries need to be completed by Thursday am of next week!
Let me know if you have any questions!
- DAILY PLANS
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE & YEARLY CALENDAR
- Mrs J's Math Resources Blog
- Homework Policy
- About Mrs. Johnson (Bio)
- DPA: Daily Physical Activities
- HEALTH: SEXUAL HEALTH
- FAN FILMS
- Digital Narratives and Poplit Lyrics
- SLAM POETRY WITH MRS CZARNOTA
- ART RESEARCH & TASK
- DREAM VACATION: Financial Literacy & Oral Presenta...
- VISUAL ARTS RESOURCE PAGE
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT OUTLINE!
- Current Learning Focus/Goals
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: ESSAY WRITING
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: READING
- CHANGE AGENT ART ASSIGNMENT
- ART & HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS JAN/FEB
- Preparing For Highschool
- SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT JANUARY
- BLOOMS TAXONOMY
- GEOGRAPHY: Just Eat It
- INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES
- STUDENT BLOGS
- Growth Mindset Page
- GEOGRAPHY #2: Migration, Population, Land Use
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT #1
- ROMEO AND JULIET/SHAKESPEARE PAGE
- Romeo & Juliet Essay Topics & Criteria
- ORAL PRESENTATION: DREAM VACATION
- FAN FILM PART 1: SCI FI/FANTASY (groups 1-4)
- FAN FILMS part 2: THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES (Groups 5...
- FAN FILMS part 3: HIGHSCHOOL LIVING/GIRL POWER (Gr...
- FAN FILMS Part 4: COMEDIES (12-13)
- Photo-A-Day Project 2015-2016
- ESSAY WRITING PREPAREDNESS
- GEOGRAPHY: The Clean Bin Project
- tech buddies prezi videos
- GEOGRAPHY: Mission Blue
- Tech Buddies Media Projects * Finished
- JANUARY HEALTH MATERIAL
- JANUARY HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS & QUIZ
- TECH BUDDIES
- INDIANA JONES ACTIVITIES
- Anti Bullying Page
- The Happy Page