In class this week, I presented TWO literacy assignments.
One is at AT HOME task: The Mini CASI
Students can pick a narrative of their choice (film, text, etc) to answer the CASI questions.
The other task: Students are asked to write their FIRST DRAFT of a FICTIONAL NARRATIVE.
We will have class LAPTOP time for the writing task but of course students are welcome to complete it at home as well.
If you require a digital version, you can find them here:
MINI CASI ASSIGNMENT
WRITING ASSIGNMENT #2 and the WRITING CRITERIA CHECKLIST
BOTH ITEMS ARE DUE DEC 12 :)
- DAILY PLANS
- FAN FILMS
- HEALTH: SEXUAL HEALTH
- Digital Narratives and Poplit Lyrics
- SLAM POETRY WITH MRS CZARNOTA
- ART RESEARCH & TASK
- DREAM VACATION: Financial Literacy & Oral Presenta...
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE & YEARLY CALENDAR
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT RESULTS!
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT OUTLINE!
- VISUAL ARTS RESOURCE PAGE
- Current Learning Focus/Goals
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: ESSAY WRITING
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: READING
- CHANGE AGENT ART ASSIGNMENT
- ART & HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS JAN/FEB
- Preparing For Highschool
- SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT JANUARY
- DPA: Daily Physical Activities
- BLOOMS TAXONOMY
- GEOGRAPHY: Just Eat It
- INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES
- STUDENT BLOGS
- Homework Policy
- 'Who is Mrs. J' game?
- Growth Mindset Page
- GEOGRAPHY #2: Migration, Population, Land Use
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT #1
- Romeo & Juliet Essay Topics & Criteria
- ROMEO AND JULIET/SHAKESPEARE PAGE
- ORAL PRESENTATION: DREAM VACATION
- FAN FILMS part 3: HIGHSCHOOL LIVING/GIRL POWER (Gr...
- FAN FILM PART 1: SCI FI/FANTASY (groups 1-4)
- FAN FILMS part 2: THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES (Groups 5...
- FAN FILMS Part 4: COMEDIES (12-13)
- Photo-A-Day Project 2015-2016
- MATH DAY PLANS
- ESSAY WRITING PREPAREDNESS
- GEOGRAPHY: The Clean Bin Project
- tech buddies prezi videos
- HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS *Finished
- GEOGRAPHY: Mission Blue
- Tech Buddies Media Projects * Finished
- JANUARY HEALTH MATERIAL
- JANUARY HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS & QUIZ
- TECH BUDDIES
- Student Blogs/Media Maker Cycle Project
- ONLINE CLASS BOOK/PUBLISHED NARRATIVES
- INDIANA JONES ACTIVITIES
- Anti Bullying Page
- The Happy Page
- STUDENT SURVEYS
- Quote of the Month Page
- Mrs J's Math Resources Blog
- About Mrs. Johnson (Bio)
- Quote of the Day