Blake Nature Reserves
Jared Oil Spills
Chase Food Waste
Hunter Coral Reefs
Chloe Greenhouse Gases
Carina Coral Reefs
Nicole Rain Forests
Trent Shark Decline
Michael Oil Spills
Tyra: microbeads (have it, just not online)Matt: economics of energy
- able to be used without being completely used up or destroyed
- involving methods that do not completely use up or destroy natural resources
- able to last or continue for a long time
SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT: GOOGLE SLIDE FORMAT
- Research an issue related to sustainability.
- Identify and explain the problem
- How is this a sustainability issue?
- What are the consequences of the problem?
- Who is affected by the problem?
- Why do you think we should we care about the problem?
- Identify the solutions.
- What is being done to solve the problem?
- What options are available?
- Are there examples of solutions happening currently? Include them!
- List 1 thing you personally can do about it.
*Writing must be in your own words.
*Subtitles for each section.
*Include pictures (with captions) to break up the text!
*List of resources consulted/links uses must be included.
- demonstrates considerable understanding of content
- for examples: provides numerous, specific details about the issue
- uses critical/ creative thinking processes with considerable effectiveness
- for example: provides a detailed and convincing argument for why we should care about the issue
- expresses and organizes ideas and information with considerable effectiveness
- for example, uses subheadings, pictures, text boxes to organize information within the slide