Some criteria for submission of photos:
- Keep identities private (Please no faces & no identifiable aspects like your address, tel #, personal online identities, etc)
- Use initials only, no full names
- Subject matter is appropriate
- Comments are positive and constructive
- You use your school student account to comment, not your personal account.
CHALLENGE #5 due MONDAY SEPT 226
CHALLENGE #4: DUE FRIDAY SEPT
CHALLENGE #3: DUE MONDAY SEPT 12
Also from the fabulous @mathphoto16. Expanding our search for math in the real world.
CHALLENGE #2: DUE FRIDAY SEPT 9
Looking for math in the real world! CHOOSE ONE of the follow to focus on. This time, real world items only, no screenshots. And again all of the above criteria apply. (These are from an awesome Twitter account: @mathphoto16)
CHALLENGE #1: DUE WEDS SEPT 7
Introducing yourself! Share an aspect of yourself via a photograph. Think of your likes, dislikes, interests, hobbies, favourite places, preferences. Then take a picture of it and upload to our class instagram (using the secret code and username provided in class). USE YOUR INITIALS ONLY WHEN POSTING!